Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22 - Whew

Believe it or not, I have the occasional day where I feel completely overwhelmed - whether it's with parenting, my to-do list around the house, errands, etc. Well, today was one of those few-and-far between days. The princess decided nap time was optional unless mommy was with her - unfortunately I generally need those 2 - 2 1/2 hours to be productive (and besides, I hate naps). One of my boys (who shall remain nameless) decided that shooting spit balls in class was a good idea - NOT! Mixed in between was the weekly mountain of laundry, grocery shopping for items that don't seem to exist anymore, picking up the other child as he is still recovering. You get the picture - and I'm sure you can relate.

Anyway now that I've vented about my day, I'm ready to be thankful. Thankful that I am the mom to three very unique children, thankful that I can stay at home so that I can handle these tasks myself, thankful that I have numerous grocery stores within a 5-mile radius. And most of all, I'm thankful that I simply made it through today and that tomorrow I get to start anew!

No comments:

Post a Comment