Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15 - Snugglepuppy Time

Two of my most favorite times of day are nap time and bedtime - partly for the obvious reasons (I can sit down for more than two seconds) but mostly because of the quality snuggle time I get with the little princess.

Yes, I am one of those moms who sits and cuddles with her babies in order to get them to sleep. We read books and then listen to peaceful lullabies as she drifts off into her sweet dreams. I'm very thankful for that snuggle time because in the grand scheme of life it doesn't last very long - I know from first hand experience. It seemed like an eternity before Brandon and Joshua went to bed on their own, but looking back it was such a short time. So this time around (which is most likely the last time around) I want to make sure I enjoy it and cherish it for as long as possible.

Oh, and if you happen to be looking for a good bedtime book for your special little one (Christmas is coming up you know), the princess recommends Snugglepuppy by Sandra Boynton.

No comments:

Post a Comment