Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 3 - My New Fall Go-To Outfit

Tonight's post is short and sweet but possibly helpful. 

I had a wedding to go to and help out with today. I wanted to look nice but be comfy. Thanks to a little retail therapy yesterday, I succeeded. I now have a new fall go-to outfit. No more overthinking what to wear - and it works for casual to dressy depending on your accessories. 

(Disclaimer - I have no actual photos of me wearing said outfit because I was working behind the scenes and never managed to get a photo.)



I paired the dress and leggings (both Old Navy) with black riding boots then accessorized with some awesome Noonday Collection pieces. You could easily dress this outfit up or down by adding a chunky scarf or changing the boots out for cute flats. I'm sure this outfit will become a staple for me this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment