Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Sunshine Stories?


Because…
…I have three unique children who were fearfully and wonderfully made by God and I want to preserve memories of more than just their major milestones. I want to capture the little day-to-day things that make them who they are – that make our family who we are!
…the sun is always shining somewhere regardless of our circumstances. Don’t get me wrong – our family is very blessed. But we face struggles and challenges just like everybody else – some may be bigger, some not so much. But nevertheless, it’s easy for me to become so focused on the challenge that I forget to step back and look at all that is right and remember that God is infinitely good.
…I like sunshine! It makes me happy – and I like to share my happiness, and the things that make me happy, with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment