Friday, April 23, 2010

Soooo Big

Princess Mia turned 19 months old today and she is getting soooooooo big. It doesn't seem possible that my sweet precious baby is turning into a little girl. And while I'm very sad to see the baby stage go (especially since she's the last), I'm enjoying the new little person that is emerging.

Mia is quite the source of entertainment for all of us. Even her big macho brothers ooh and aah over every little new thing that she says or does - and these days that's a lot.

She's also very independent - much more so than my boys were at this age. I suppose that's good, but it also makes me a little sad. But she still likes to snuggle up for nap time and bedtime, so I'll hold on to that as long as I can.

In honor of Princess Mia's 19-month 'birthday', here's a list of some of her current favorites:
BOOK: Olivia Forms a Band

SHOES: Pink/Purple croc-like shoes
FOOD: Anything (and yes I do mean anything, except for carrots)
TOY: Anything that's NOT a toy (well, anything that's not her toy)
ACTIVITY: Playing outside rain or shine

Mia brings an endless amount of joy to our lives. And I thank God every day for her (and her two brothers).

No comments:

Post a Comment