Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Princess Mia

Who knew that the small, sweet, cherubic bundle of joy that joined our family four years ago would become a larger-than-life bundle of personality?


Princess Mia, we were smitten with you from the very beginning, and you still have us all wrapped around your little finger. But that's OK because you bring a daily dose of joy to each of us. Your endless energy keeps us all on our toes and your constant singing reminds us to enjoy all life has to offer.


We love you, Princess Mia! And we can't wait to see what life has in store for you - it's sure to be something exciting!

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  ~ Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mia! Angela, I love the blog, and I can't believe how big your children are!!! I'm so interested in the whole homeschooling thing. We need to get together... sooner rather than later. I'm adding you to my blogroll-- it's so good to see and hear what's going on with you guys. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete